To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Phone: 248-203-1100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dental Assistant - General Practice
Great Expressions Dental Centers • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 1 month ago
What would it mean to you to join an organization dedicated to YOUR growth, YOUR stability, and YOUR income? With over 2400 team members nationwide, apply now to find out what it means to work at Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC); a leader in providing premier preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care.
We are looking for a qualified, professional and motivated Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family!
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Dental Assistants since YOU are the reason for our patients' experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side one of our talented dentists and assist them in procedures from fillings, crown preps, root canals, surgical extractions and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
If you are ready to stop looking through jobs and ready to begin a new career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
* X-Ray/Radiology Certification where state regulations specify, otherwise preferred
* Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
* Past experience as a medical assistant, dental assistant, or in a customer focused role desired
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.