To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kerrville, TX 78028
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Relationship Banker - Kerrville Financial Center - Texas Central Coast - Kerrville, TX
Bank of America • Kerrville, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options (for example, mobile, online, ATM) and building and deepening customer relationships. RBs are also trained in cash transactions and may be asked to process these transactions both accurately and efficiently when needed.
•Engage customers in the lobby to assist, educate and train customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies
•Work with retail customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs
•Open deposit accounts and sell banking products (examples: credit cards, CDs, IRAs, loans)
•Quote rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests
•Respond to customer inquiries and concerns, creating customized solutions
•Recognize and refer cross-sell opportunities
•Refer opportunities to appropriate specialist
•Ensure customers/clients are connected to the appropriate teammate to help them achieve their financial goals; make sure all sales, service and specialized needs are met; and help drive overall revenue growth
•Ensure the customer’s needs are met by partnering with specialists and business partners to understand what they offer to customers and the most effective way to generate business referrals (examples: customer’s banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs)
•During times of high customer traffic, process transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
•Leverage available resources and technologies (such as tablets and bank by appointment) to optimize the customer experience and serve our customers with operational excellence and accuracy
•Proactively manage risk in every business, product and service transaction leveraging available tools
- Skilled at and/or aptitude for assessing customer/client needs, providing applicable solutions/recommendations, and building customer relationships based on mutual trust to optimize sales opportunities to new and existing customers/clients
- Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration in a virtual or face-to-face environment
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, handle objections, demonstrate patience to teach and so forth
- Actively use and leverage current technologies to better understand the technology solutions available to improve our customers’ financial lives
- Ability to learn and understand technology to assist customers with self-service needs
- Apply strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers’ needs
- Available to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
- Demonstrate initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
- Ability to understand and implement process and/or regulatory requirements during all interactions with customers (examples: Anti-Money Laundering, appropriate disclosures.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong influencing skills
- Pass relationship banker pre-employment assessment
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills where applicable
- Ability to engage customers for long periods of time
- All relationship bankers must be certified in the requirements of the role. The certification process will be designed to validate associates’ proficiency, meaning their ability to perform the critical job tasks and demonstrate the key “how” behaviors.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals
- Six months of cash handling experience
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree (examples: business management, business administration, finance)
- Financial/Banking center experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40