Senior Associate, R&D Tax
Compensation: $50 - $65 / hour
Location: Fully Remote / Work From Home - Nationwide
Duration: 2-3 months; this role would be during the Fall 2021 tax busy season. Preferably that would include full-time hours from July until October
Seeking a Research and Development Tax Credit specialist to work with our clients on preparation and analysis on an ad hoc basis. This would be an ongoing need through the busy season.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (in accounting, finance, or business disciplines)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant tax experience
- A CPA (or equivalent internationally recognized accounting designation), Enrolled Agent, and/or LLM certification
- Experience in performing the analysis of R&D Tax Credit Laws
- A resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
Ideal candidates also have
- Experience in preparing and reviewing tax provisions, corporate taxation, and other credits and incentives.
- Excellent organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- We currently have a variety of R&D remote tax projects with clients across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms who are looking for project assistance throughout busy season
- Join CPA teams remotely to assist with busy season workloads from home
- We will work with you to find the perfect opportunity based upon your availability and experience
Ever had the desire to skip long commutes, avoid uncomfortable office settings and politics, and have the ability to focus on your work from your home office?
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
Why work with us?
Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.
- Written Communication