Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
30 miles southwest of Chicago, Woodridge is a village in DuPage County, Illinois, with portions in Will and Cook counties, and a south-western suburb of Chicago. It uses the 630 and 331 area codes. The population was 32,971 at the 2010 census.
The warehouse was built in 2001, distributes food service packaging for Starbucks, Costco, Sam's Club, and has approximately 40 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resource Manager
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Typically supports plant population of 150+.
- Provide HR support to plant population.
- Help employees resolve wide variety of issues.
- Coordinate the hiring of new employees and ensure employment decisions follow company policy and employment laws.
- Respond to employee questions and complaints regarding a wide variety of issues (FMLA, work schedules, transfers, promotions, benefits, safety, unfair treatment, performance, personal issues, pay, and company policies).
- Advise Unit Managers and Supervisors to ensure consistent application of corrective action of company policies and standards of conduct.
- Coordinate with Unit Managers to determine hiring needs and ensure proper staffing.
- Conduct investigations.
- Assist with response to EEOC, DOL and unemployment claims.
- Communicates changes in HR related policies and benefit plans.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in HR or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Human Resource position, preferably within a manufacturing setting.
- Familiarity with employment laws including FMLA, ADA and COBRA.
- Exposure to benefit administration highly desirable.
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) training skills, customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of comfort in conflict resolution situations is required.
- Computer Literacy
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service