Accounts Payable Specialist for Global Non-Profit
About the Company & Opportunity:
- Extremely prominent, international Non-Profit firm looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their growing Accounting department
- Company is a worldwide player in making a difference in the world - working with the most recognized leaders, corporations, & governments in non-profits regarding pressing social initiatives
- Full time, in-office position at their Midtown, Manhattan location
- Extremely competitive wages & benefits package
- Firm offers continued education & various diversity & inclusion programs to all employees
- Open-door management style - encouraging positive team atmosphere & attitudes!
- Previous employees rate the company culture & benefits very highly, saying:
- "Fantastic, inspiring work, team, culture, & travel opportunities!"
- "Regularly speaking with the most influential people in the world."
- Skillfully handling a very high invoice volume
- Maintaining accuracy in invoice coding
- Processing invoices/travel expenses via Concur
- Perform regular AP inbox maintenance
- Working knowledge of accounts payable necessary
- Concur experience heavily preferred
- French speakers encouraged to apply!
- Adaptable & Motivated to collaborate with a strong, supportive team
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly to Sinclaire Schaefer, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Specialist for Global Non-Profit
- Accounts Payable
- Team Working
- Accounts Receivable