Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Support Services Manager
Serve as the Support Services Manager for an enterprise base operations support services contract in the Central Virginia Area. This individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day oversight and management in the support service areas of the contract and must demonstrate and apply highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills the ability to manage complex programs in a diverse and dynamic environment with short-notice tasking’s under high pressure situations.
- Act as a Point of Contact (POC) for questions or difficulties that arise related to the support services activities on the contract, interfacing with the CO, COTR, and Government leadership on a daily basis
- Act as the Subcontracts Program Manager, providing oversight to all major subcontracts on the Program.
- Directly manage day-to-day training and conferencing activities for PAE’s support services operations
- Review business systems administration, resources, procedures, and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency
- Participate in review sessions with the Government to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Recommend, develop, implement, establish and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Provide technical support to operating entities
- Key responsibilities on contract performance include adherence to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes
- Establish milestones and monitors adherence to training and conferencing plans and schedules
- Identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, or related area
- (5) years of relevant work experience supporting a contract of similar size and scope (contract value of at least $200M)
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certification in Facilities Management and/or PMP is desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Experience with MAXIMO preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply