Pride Health is currently looking candidates for the Phlebotomist position in Gambrills, MD. This is a 3-month contract position.
Shift: 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM -3:30 PM. Will be required to work a 1/2 day every other Saturday. On the weeks Saturday is worked, resource will have a 1/2 day off during the week.
- Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 6 months of phlebotomy experience is required.