Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Mainframe Programmer to work in Fidelity’s Workplace Investing Group in Durham, NC.
Fidelity Investments Workplace Investing (WI) organization is seeking an expert Mainframe Support Analysts to join our Client Validation Test (CVT) team within the Stock Plan Services (SPS) Technology organization. This person will work on a Scrum/Kanban based Agile team to configure and support clients who elect to conduct pre-production validation testing with Fidelity Stock Plan Services before they are on-boarded in production.Team
Stock Plan Services administers equity compensation programs on behalf of public and private companies offering various compensations programs such as: Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Restricted Stock Awards/Units, Stock Option Plans, Stock Appreciation Rights and Performance based Awards. Currently SPS services over 1.6M participants employed by over 300 clients and spread out in 150 countries. The business is looking to further expand in the international equity compensation market, focused initially on western European countries and companies based there. As part of this business initiative, we are extending our capabilities to enable a truly global platform!The Purpose of Your Role
Use business and technical knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex stock plan services software applications on a mainframe platform running under a Z/OS environment.Mainframe Support Analyst
The Expertise We’re Looking For!
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five or more (5+) years of experience in the job offered or five or more (5+) years of experience as a technical lead in mainframe brokerage or stock plan services systems and application development.
- While not required, knowledge of ETL, Informatica, Java, Python, or other distributed languages is a plus
COVID Work Policy
- Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) in defining, developing, and leading an interactive team to implement scalable application solutions
- DE in mainframe application development, automation, and support, using COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, VSAM, MQ-Series, and SQL
- DE in mainframe performance tuning and capacity planning, including ways to reduce I/Os, CPU Time, MSUs, and MIPs, using Strobe, iStrobe, and Platinum Detector
- DE in mainframe application development including: file format and comparison using File-AID; version management using Endeavor; debugging and unit testing using Intertest and Abend-AID; and job scheduling using Control-M
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mainframe Programmer/Analyst.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mainframe Programmer/Analyst.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mainframe Programmer/Analyst.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Cobol (Programming Language)
- Capacity Planning
- Customer Information Control System (Cics)