To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center - Inbound
CORESTAFF Services • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Call Center Representatives / Registered CSR
2 Positions Starting Immediately!
Our client, Empower Retirement, has an immediate opening for two licensed Client Service Representatives to support Deferred Compensation 401k, 403b and 457 Plans. This is a great opportunity if you currently licensed with a Series 6 and 63 and are available to start immediately.
- Process and audit participant Retirement distributions and loans
- Analyze plan documents
- Assist with the review of department processes and procedures, per guidelines
- Provide internal and external customer support regarding plan distributions and loan requests
- Inbound/Outbound calling
- Data entry
- General clerical duties
- Active Series 6 and 63 Licenses (must have)
- Call center experience
- Previous Retirement Plan Services experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven customer service skills
- MS Word, Excel and previous database experience preferred
- Ability to work successfully in a structured fast paced environment
- Must be able to commit to a three to six month contract position with the possibility of extension
- Local candidates will be considered
- Please submit your MS Word resume with your application
Pay Rate $24.04 an hour
Must receive background clearance prior to start date including FINRA verification
Related terms: financial services, retirement services, 401k, 403b, 457, insurance, portfolio, mutual fund, hardship loans, hardship withdrawal, pera, investments, pension, plan services, defined benefits, deferred compensation, nla, client services
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc., which operates in the New York metro area.