A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to join their office in New York. The successful applicant will work in their flagship Aseptic Manufacturing facility, overlooking Permanent Staff as well as Consultants.
- Ensure compliance and quality is being met across QC and QA areas.
- Ensure deadlines of the project are being met in a timely manner.
- Attend all leadership meetings and training.
- You will have overall responsibility of assigned products manufactured within the facility.
- Ensure the project is approached from a quality mindset.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or relevant background.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 Phone number blocked - click to apply or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.