Apex has an opportunity for a Help Desk Analyst role in the Waltham, Ma. This is a 6+month to hire position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Help desk Analyst opportunity; please send a Word resume to Estevan Arce, at Email blocked - click to apply.
Here are the details:
Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Waltham, MA
These roles are focused on prepping mobile devices (iPhones and iPads) for the Gas Business Enablement program (a couple of thousand devices over the next year). So, much less PC assistance and much more Apple mobile device and associated security (AirWatch) assistance/setup. Plus well need to do inventory, shipping and receiving.
Comparable to the technical end-user support role, but focused on providing device readiness for our US field workers. Procure, configure, initialize and trouble-shoot device configurations (iPhone, iPad) as well as network access credentials. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy are a must. We want people for who going over and above is second nature. . Have a passion for customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal field employees directly.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with where we are with their issue.
- Enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
- Can communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- A sense of urgency, but also the ability to keep your cool.
- Inviting personality
- A burning desire to solve problems.
- Experience configuring and working with iPhones and iPads
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Experience with AirWatch and Mobilesense a plus
- Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users.
- Experience with at least one ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, HEAT, etc)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including; remote access, Wi-Fi, cellular and wired connectivity.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office, Windows, RSA, WebEx, Jabber, Yammer, etc
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise Environment, Mac experience a plus
- Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Video Conferencing, Webex)
- Ability to follow proper escalation paths
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Server (Computer Science)