To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ithaca, NY 14850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tetra Tech • Ithaca, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Join Tetra Tech as a Structural Engineer in our Ithaca, NY office and see your career take off. We offer all of the following and more:
- A tight-knit local office backed by the tremendous resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company
- A culture that values work-life balance and offers endless opportunities for advancement
If you’re passionate about the work you do and are ready to engage in a wide array of projects that are making a real difference in communities both locally and worldwide, then let’s talk!
Tetra Tech in NY is both proud and enthusiastic to be the region’s top education-related architect/engineer design firm with a focus on sustainability. Our showcase projects include multiple assignments for Cornell University, New Paltz Central School District and Ithaca City School District. For a change of pace, we are also involved in a diverse array of projects for the US Federal government across the globe! We are committed to treating each employee as a true design professional, pro-actively engaging in career development/planning and paying competitively.
As a Structural Engineer,
You’ll get to:
- Act as Lead Engineer
- Design complete building structural systems
- Mentor junior level engineers and designers
- Perform site visits to investigate existing structural systems for evaluation or to inspect work in progress or completed
- Review and respond to RFIs, submittals, and other construction related documents
- Proactively coordinate project work with team members from other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, site, plumbing
- Produce Structural Construction Documents using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- BS in Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of related experience
- PE or preparing to obtain licensure
- Proficient in Structural analysis/design software. Bentley RAM Structural System experience desired
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit/BIM
- An environment that is warm, welcoming and committed to work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchase Program
- College town life with an urban culture
- An office culture focused on professional growth, community outreach and charitable involvement
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratechae.com
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No agency calls