To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, NJ 07940
- Matt Mursten
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst Lead
Brooksource • Madison, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Analyst Lead
As an Agile Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to join a Digital Marketing cross-functional team in a Fortune 500 company. We are looking for an individual with a track record of working within an Scrum Agile environment to bridge the gap between business and technical knowledge within an organization
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline
• Minimum of 6 years' experience as a Business Analyst
• Strong communication to be able to present to senior management and communicate with product owners
• Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS); Preferably AEM
• Experience working within digital products or consumer facing products
• Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix team environment
• Hands-on experience in a Scrum Agile development environment
• Ability to create business diagram flow, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, process map creation, etc.
• Experience in facilitating the elicitation and evaluation of business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, and measuring the success of the associated initiatives
• Experience working with diverse set of senior stakeholders on requirements, roles and responsibilities, project timelines.
• Demonstrated passion for developing and overseeing strategic solution execution
• Proficient in JIRA, Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications
• PMI-PBA or CBAP Certification is a plus
• Elicit and evaluate business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, appropriately document the system requirements, and measure the success of the resultant initiatives
• Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze, decompose and map current state processes and pain points, then determine improvement opportunities including creation of target operating models
• Take ownership to lead solutions from concept to implementation by partnering with Technology and Business to ensure requirements are satisfied and delivered on time
• Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of the project
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
• Work with Business Product Owners to facilitate creation and maintenance of Product Roadmaps and Backlogs
• Collaborates and communicates with stakeholders, developers, designers and technical team members
What's In It For You?
• Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company
• Located in a great area of town and a beautiful office building
• Consistent 40-hour work weeks
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!