Lakeview Household Insurance is seeking experienced Personal Lines agents. Both 2-20 and or 4-40’s who are willing to convert their license within 6 months (eligible for class and test reimbursement) to a 2-20. We work with an existing group of mortgage brokers who have a large portfolio of mortgage customers and new clients who need to place new, update, or rewrite their homeowners. All are warm leads or call ins. No cold calling or outside sales.
Generous salary plus commission package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound and inbound property and casualty sales calls.
- Bind insurance applications according to established company and regulatory guidelines.
- Send, receive and review applications from customers.
- Utilize systems for maintaining product knowledge, register policies accurately and pipeline management
- Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing.
- Use excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted closings are met
- Partner with carriers to ensure the seamless transfer of file.
- Monitor and update customer relationship management database
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- 3-5 years of Property and Casualty Insurance Sales experience
- Strong PC skills (MS Office Suite)
- Previous knowledge of EZ Lynx system a plus.
- Applied knowledge of insurance regulations
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration:
- 4-40 Customer Representative License
- 2-20 Property and Casualty License
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accounting Record Management System