Mobile Patrol Officer
Securitas Security Services is currently looking Mobile Patrol Officers to work at an assigned client site.
At Securitas, Mobile Patrol Officers are specially trained to perform patrol inspections by car, by bike or on foot. Advancements in technology provide our officers with the tools to create real-time online reporting while patrolling the client site.
Specialized training provided: Responding to emergency incidents such as fire, medical, bomb threats, and investigations.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Securitas provides guarding services to project a security presence, which may include operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings, grounds and security devices; monitors and sets security devices.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
- Prepares logs or reports as required for patrol route; writes and/or types reports.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- May be required to have a valid driver's license for state of operation and any required endorsements for class of vehicle operated.
- Driving record must meet company and/or insurance standards.