Job Title: Engineer II
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 6 month contract
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies. In addition to providing technical support and service to these areas, the incumbent may also perform the following functions: supervising, requisitioning, defining, initiating, specifying, documenting and training.
1) Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
2) Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
3) Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
4) Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
5) Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
1) Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
2) Must have initial training in concepts of Six Sigma quality techniques.
3) Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician BS in Engineering. 1 - 3 years' experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Product Quality Assurance
Computer Aided Design