$27.88 to $31.25 hourly
Are you looking for a way to grow your career? Do you like learning new software, working in new industries, and being challenged? If so, Robert Half hires project accountants to work full time on exciting opportunities with our clients as a salaried employee for their career! We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant with 3+ years of accounting experience. Position requires background in revenue and billing reconciliations. Candidate will support finance and upper management. Working knowledge of any ERP such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Peachtree, Solomon, QuickBooks, or Timberline a plus. Duties include heavy bank and account reconciliation work, general ledger reconciliations, preparing depreciation schedules, variance analysis, month end/quarter end, year end close, reviewing financial reports and ad hoc projects.
This is a great way to challenge yourself to grow with new industries, software's and to network in our local area with top companies!
You will have the opportunity for remote, hybrid and onsite roles, local to you.
Robert Half Full-Time Engagement Professionals is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our full-time professionals are employees of Robert Half and receive “Fortune 500” quality benefits and paid vacations/holidays. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development, and occasional travel if desired. As a salaried full-time professional, you don’t just do fill-in work; you have an opportunity to be a part of different teams working on diverse projects.
Top 3 Requirements:
• Requires 3+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant
• Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Experience in multiple ERPs and strong Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Well-founded grasp of Analyze Financial Statements
- Skills in audit schedules
- Proven knowledge of Prepare Journal Entries
- Earlier work involving Accounts Payable (AP)
- Previous experience working with year end closings
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Quality experience with financial statements consolidation
- Good understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General familiarity with financial analysis
- Practical knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Adjusting Journal Entries experience required
- General ledger experience desired
- Wide ranging experience with Monthly Financial Close
- Proficiency in journal entries
- Prior experience with payroll a plus but not required
- Foundational knowledge in Month-end Journal Entries
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Mature organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Great attention to detail
- ERP system experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Audit Planning