Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: The Assistant Credit Manager will provide collection management, credit evaluations and establish credit while identifying risk associated to authorizing additional credit.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Overall day-to-day responsibility for *domestic* portfolio including but not limited to:
- Credit & Financial Review – New & Existing Customers
- Credit Hold Review & Release – approximately 500 accounts/$15MM portfolio
- Collections Management
- Risk Assessment
- Credit File documentation
- Over-Line Review
- Regular account reviews with Director of Customer Credit Services & Sales Support
- Credit renewal process management/control
- Support Sales with Balanced Risk Management
- Interact with various credit clerks
- Work with Director Customer Credit Services to ensure proper collections priorities
- Work with Director Customer Credit Services to ensure position goals are achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 3 – 5 years credit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Desktop: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization
- Familiar with Financial Statement Analysis
- Knowledge of Credit/Banking offerings/regulations/rules
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to Facilitate and is a team player
- Proficiency in SAP
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Present a professional appearance
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Fluency in Spanish a Plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Function: Customer Experience
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training