Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Full Stack Senior Developer/Technical Lead with Java and Angular experience for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Full Stack Senior Developer/Technical Lead with Java and Angular experience
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Full Stack Senior Developer/Technical Lead would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. For this role, you must be a Full Stack Senior Developer who has experience in Java and Angular and can serve as the overall technical leader of a team.
You will be responsible for working with product owners, designers, and other developers to design and create prioritized functionality. Experience with noted technologies is important, but of higher importance is the ability to learn new patterns and technologies efficiently. Process-wise the team practices agile software development.
• Full stack development in Java technologies as well as UI development using the latest Angular frameworks.
• Ability to learn new technologies efficiently.
• Ability to work partially independently and partially with a team.
• Experience with technical leadership and mentoring other at mid a junior level is a must. Agile experience is a plus.
• Ability to think independently, work and communicate with others at all levels, and make progress efficiently.
• Angular 4+, J2EE and / or other programming technologies, database queries through an API layer.
• 2+ years of Angular 4+ experience - Proficient
• 8+ years of written and oral communication with non-developers - Proficient
• 5+ years of Java/J2EE experience - Proficient
• 3+ years of SQL Server experience - Proficient
• 5+ years of GIT or other source code control - Proficient
• 2+ years of Node.js experience - Proficient
• 1+ years of Open Shift Docker Containers - Knowledge
• 1+ years of SAML authentication - Knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply (Ext: 2187)
Equal Employment Opportunity
C Sharp (Programming Language)