Proclinical is currently seeking a Head of US Investor Relations for a biopharmaceutical company located in New York, NY.
- Develop an investor relations strategy document/roadmap including objectives, strategies and long-range plans.
- Develop a list of peer companies from both a business as well as a financial/investor perspective.
- Review all elements of existing messaging.
- Compare messaging to peer group messaging.
- Compare collateral with peer group.
- Review existing collateral materials and developing new IR materials to be utilized in print & on-line communications:
o Corporate presentations
o Fact sheets
o Background documents
o Website content (pre & post IPO)
o Investor kits (as part of IPO process)
- Work closely with the Company and its advisors to further develop the F-1 and other documents required for listing in the US.
- Develop, and upon the Company's IPO, implement a best-practice IR website integrated into the Company website.
- Develop pre & post-IPO buy-side and sell-side target lists.
- Develop a calendar of events for key investor conferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid investor relations exp within biotech, preferably NASDAQ.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) Phone number blocked - click to apply or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Solid investor relations exp within biotech, preferably NASDAQ.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.