To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Willow Beach, AZ 86445
- Guest Services Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Guest Services, Inc. • Willow Beach, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Black Canyon Rafting, managed by Guest Services, Inc., is now hiring a Full Time, Seasonal, Reservationist to assist in coordinating raft tours and giving our customers an excellent experience from start to finish! If you're a customer service oriented person looking for an exciting seasonal opportunity, apply now!
The Reservationist is responsible for booking rooms for prospective guests.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Make and confirm reservations for accommodations and compute cost.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem-solve.
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Exceptional customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist guests and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15 lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to sit at a desk and monitor phones for extended periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a customer service environment.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
- Reservations system. POS system.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.