To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
499 East McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Area Operations Director
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Area Operations Director is responsible for the overall management of facilities assigned by DCI in accordance with written policies established by the Board of Trustees and the Medical Directors. The Area Operations Director oversees all operational and financial activities of multiple dialysis facilities and programs in the Cincinnati area.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership and direction to all management and staff in the region.
- Actively develops managers, leaders, and teams. Promotes teamwork and trust among all staff and management.
- Assures facility compliance with all regulatory bodies and ESRD networks.
- Furnishes Federal and State agencies all data required for certification or re-certification.
- Oversees the financial operation of the facility including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and inventory.
- Participates in the development of fiscal budgets for assigned clinics, as requested. Responsible and accountable for overall cost controls.
- Oversees the clinical and technical operation of the facility and, in coordination with the local clinical team, works to achieve clinical outcomes and benchmark goals as established by the local clinical team and DCI Corporate leadership.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with Medical Directors, credentialed Nephrologists, local hospital administration, and local renal community members.
- Assists the Senior Operations Director with market analysis and feasibility assessments of prospective acute contracts, new clinic sites, renovations, and special projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of three years experience managing multiple dialysis clinics is required.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: