About our Brand
Sylvie is a nationally recognized fine jewelry brand. Its mission transcends making luxury jewelry, custom engagement rings, and expertly crafted wedding bands. Sylvie strives to be a daily reminder of love and its enduring beauty by creating on-trend jewelry with meaning and a story.
At Sylvie, we're passionate about our products, the art and process of design, and the symbolism of our work in the life of a relationship.
About the Role
Sylvie is seeking a marketing and operations professional to help lead data-driven brand growth and in-store brand marketing operations for the organization. This role will work directly with the most senior leaders of the marketing team and organization to execute a strategic roadmap and vision for key digital and offline marketing channels. The Marketing Associate will assist the senior marketing team in developing marketing campaigns across the calendar, generating content ideas across digital and offline marketing channels, owning in-store marketing operations across Sylvie's national network of authorized retailers and tracking results against clearly defined performance targets.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the marketing team, agency partners and stakeholders across the brand's network of retailers. The Marketing Associate will be an instrumental member of the marketing team and the role has major room for long-term professional growth.
- Assist in the management of paid marketing programs in support of new customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Work with Sylvie's entire network of authorized retail partners when it comes to in-store marketing
- Facilitate planning, implementing, optimizing, and reporting on key digital channels, leveraging Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, and other relevant dashboards
- Help leverage insights to continually optimize channels and identify new opportunities
- Research new channel opportunities and assist in scaling paid offline channels (direct mail, trade magazines, print)
- Contribute and assist in overseeing Sylvie’s relationships with various agency partners and vendors, as well as the key brand marketing gatekeepers at core retail partners
- Work with marketing team to generate creative ideas and develop campaign assets optimized for performance on a channel-by-channel basis
- Meet deadlines by overseeing the marketing calendar while maintaining the high quality that aligns with Sylvie’s brand experience at our retail partners and beyond
- Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed
- Passion for the job and Sylvie’s overall company vision
- Bachelor’s or higher degree with interest in digital/performance marketing
- Eager to expand knowledge base and skillset in the realm of SEM, paid media, and full-funnel marketing strategies
- Base knowledge or eagerness to learn excel skills and campaign analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Google Ads Manager, etc.)
- Ability to jump in, set up a plan with a schedule, and execute tasks diligently
- Ability to think critically and analytically and augment our brand marketing with a creative eye
- Ability to work cross-functionally, especially with creative resources internally to manage brand collateral as well as externally interfacing with our core retail partners from beginning to end
- Comfortable with take ownership and a high level of responsibility with tasks
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Detail-oriented and thoughtful about your work product
- Driven to make a positive impact in the world and your day-to-day environment
- Advertising Campaigns
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement