Apex Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician position with a specialty client in Orlando, FL!
****Candidates must be registered or certified pharmacy technicians in the state of Florida to be considered.*** Specialty experience preferred.
Please review the details below regarding pay, hours and commute, and if you are interested, respond as soon as possible or send an updated resume with contact information to Caitlin at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply!
Pay: $16/hour set rate - paid weekly
Hours: Monday - Friday, shift assigned between 7am - 8pm; rotating Saturdays possible in busy season
Location: Orlando, FL 32837 (John Young area)
6-month contract to hire - conversion based on attendance, performance, and reliability
*Must be registered/certified Pharmacy Technician with Florida State Board of Pharmacy*
- Assists the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling and dispensing of medications and supplies.
- Arranges work activities so that the pharmaceutical needs of patients are met.
- Cleans equipment, and maintains all required temperature logs as per corporate Policy and Procedures.
- While completing fulfillment functions, checks medication and administration supply inventory for out-of-date products, removes products from inventory and works with the appropriate resource to record out-of-date products in the Expiring Medication log book.
- Assists with full inventory and cycle counts.
- Assists the inventory team with putting away newly received inventory in the appropriate location in the pharmacy.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Packaging And Labeling