Compensation: $75+ / hour (Senior Manager)
OR $60- $70 / hour (Manager)
Location: Fully Remote Nationwide (WFH)
Duration: 2-3 months with potential to extend
Commitment: Part-time or full-time (~25-45 hours per week)
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA required
- Prior experience auditing at a public accounting firm, at the level of Manager or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required
- Work on financial statement audits within an audit engagement team
- Perform substantive procedures and tests of controls
- Maintain a great working relationship with clients and team members
Are you a top auditor looking for a flexible arrangement? Are you tired of commuting into the office every day to perform duties that you can accomplish in your home office? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We're looking for a remote Senior Audit Manager to perform audit work for CPA firms across the United States on a contract or full-time basis.
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within any of the following industries and would like to work for yourself, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Software / Technology
- Construction/Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
We currently have a variety of remote audit projects with clients across the US. If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with public accounting experience within Audit for clients across the country in need of your expertise. These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
Why work with us?
Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can earn double the regular salary and choose their working hours.
Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their businesses.
- Financial Services
- Health Care