CX (Contact Center) Solutions Engineer - CCaaS
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a CX (Contact Center) Solutions Engineer – CCaaS
You will be a key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for RingCentral Contact Center products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral Contact Center solutions that meet those requirements.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in and be responsible for:
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced contact center technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of RingCentral Contact Center applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as an SME for contact center products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience with contact center applications.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centers.
- Experience with RingCentral Contact Center or inContact Contact Center is a plus.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- 4+ years experience with contact center solutions.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Strong telecommunications background preferred.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired.
- Some experience in Operations, Security, Planning, and Implementation desired.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Customer Communications Management
- Demonstration Skills
- Hardworking And Dedicated