PV Installer I/RooferLocation:
Ontario, CAAbout Us:
Are you ready for a career in one of the fastest-growing industries in the country? At Titan Solar Power, you will be able to impact the lives around you while building a fulfilling career path. We take pride in our professional, team-based culture and award-winning customer service.
As the Nation’s leading Rooftop Solar Contractor* Titan Solar Power partners with like-minded Solar Sales Companies and Dealers to deliver world-class installations with industry-leading customer experience. We take pride in our work and know that it will stand the test of time. As a Titan employee, you can know that our team has worked hard to build a supportive, team-based culture that inspires our employees to support both our partners’ and dealers’ short-term and long-term growth. We motivate our employees to not only excel within their departments but to search for new ways to advance within their field.
*No. 1 Rooftop Solar Contractor, 2019 and 2018 Solar Power World’s Top Solar Contractors list.
Titan Solar Power is currently seeking an experienced and driven PV Installer I to join our team.Job Summary:
Our solar installers are integral members of our installation teams who work in a team environment installing solar arrays at residential and commercial customer’s homes and/or businesses.
Safe work practices and excellent communication skills are essential. OSHA and installer training will be provided.Benefits Offered:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
- Generous 401k plan
- Layout assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Basic electrical work may be performed on a job
- Prepare and clean-up job site
- Pull materials for each installation job
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
- Represent as a field contact for the customer
- Interact with the customer with a professional appearance and attitude
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 1 years of experience in roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience required
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitive duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- OSHA certification desirable - Conscientious about safety, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Alternate sitting or standing at will
- Crouching or bending
- Comfortable with heights
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Able to travel up 40% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience