To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Caravan Facilities Management, LLC • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 30 days ago
Other Great Industries
Job Title: Union Mechanical
Department: Operations Department
Reports To: Site Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary Performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Appliance repairs including replacement or installation of major appliances.
* Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
* Perform installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, and carpets.
* Perform functions in the construction, installation and maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving and a variety of other structures and items.
* Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinishing. Including any and all miscellaneous jobs.
* Clears clogged drains, and replaces plumbing fixtures.
* Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
* Proven experience as maintenance technician understanding of electrical up to 3 Phase 480 volts.
* Understanding of hydraulic and other systems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
* Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.
* Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
* Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions.
* Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.
* Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
* Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Manual dexterity is necessary.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education and/or Experience: Minimum of a High School diploma required. Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field Journeymen ship will be a plus. Five years' experience as a semi-skilled worker, in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades. Must have knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools.
* Other Qualifications: Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments. Must be able to operate a forklift, light truck and other related motorized equipment. Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime. Must have a valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000478074006
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.