To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Foster City, CA 94404
- Alexis Golden
- Phone: (617) 340-9169
- Phone:: (617) 804-0399
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accountant - 7 Month Contract - 3+ Years Experience
Motion Recruitment Partners, LLC • Foster City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a well-known global gaming, entertainment, and financial services company, is actively looking for a Staff Accountant to join their Finance & Accounting team in San Mateo, CA!
You will be supporting the month-end close process, leveraging the SAP systems, and focus on cash, bank, and operating expenses. This is a hands on role and you will work closely with various teams in CA.
Required Skills & Experience for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Compliance/SOX experience within a corporate environment required
Desired Skills & Experience for the Staff Accountant:
- SAP experience
- CPA is a plus
What You Will Be Doing as the Staff Accountant:
- Perform cash receipt analysis
- Analyze & forecast monthly FX requirements and perform monthly FX purchase/sale submission
- Perform monthly finance and accounting responsibilities
- Support financial compliance (Internal & External Audit, Controls, and Procedures)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 7 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.