To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Business Process Analyst
Graco • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Oracle/ERP Business Analyst, in support of our Divisional Operations, will deliver successful Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) solutions that help drive business standardization and automation. The business analyst must have strong organizational and communication skills along with an aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking.
The Business Analyst role works both independently and a member of the ERP team to enhance and support the Global Oracle EBS application modules, reporting, interfaces and other related applications. ERP team members consult with our business users, gather and define requirements, configure standard applications, conduct gap analysis, design solutions, and provide end-user support across multiple geographies. The Oracle ERP team encourages active involvement to investigate, document, evaluate alternatives and find resolutions to issues within the business. Our work environment is based on collaboration and teamwork while focusing on achieving results.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2018.
- Drive development and implementation of system related business process enhancements
- Support implementation of the Oracle/ERP solutions to additional locations across the organization
- Collaborate with the business to gather requirements and provide application design, configuration, module set-up and production support
- Support and enhance the Oracle EBS modules, reporting, interfaces and other related applications
- Assist in the development, management and execution of project plans
- Perform Oracle EBS configurations and functional module set-ups utilizing Standard Business Solutions
- Identity, document and communicate significant system shortfalls (Gaps)
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our Oracle/ERP systems
- Develop and execute test scripts to verify controls, system integrity, and usability
- Assist in the development of user documentation and conduct user training
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve issues
- Travel to other locations as necessary (up to 20% annually)
- College degree in business, MIS, or related field (or equivalent)
- 5 + years of experience in a Manufacturing and/or Distribution environment
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 within a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines with reliability and accuracy
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with business users, managers, peers and project teams
- Knowledge of Oracle Planning/Supply Chain or Oracle WMS/Shipping strongly preferred
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!