If you are a proven and experienced Audit Senior who can add your expertise to a top CPA firm, a great opportunity awaits you. This well-respected and growing CPA firm is searching for an Audit Senior who will add significant value to company growth.
Audit Senior Functions:
- Perform audit reviews and compilations
- Oversee and manage staff accountants
- Supervise junior audit team
Audit Senior Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA certification is a plus
- Lead and motivate a team of highly skilled individuals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Interact well with all levels of management and clients
- MST/MBT is a plus
Audit Senior Compensation:
- Base Salary: DOE
- Excellent benefits package
Jump-start your Audit Senior career with an industry leader. APPLY NOW!
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to me directly:
Tamara Thomas // Search Consultant - GPAC // 605.799.4880 // Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)
Certified Public Accountant