To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tifton, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Personal Loan Representative
Advantage Resourcing • Tifton, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Personal Loan Representative - Tifton, GA
Personal Loan Specialist
We are currently seeking a Personal Loan Specialist to join the Tifton, GA team for a temp to permanent opportunity. The qualified candidate will be responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Responsibilities include reviewing customer needs and services as well as handling various aspects of past due account adjustments. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
- 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintain records and balances.
- 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
- 5%: Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
- Customer Commitment
- Core Values & Ethical Conduct
- Communication Skills
- Sales Motivation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management/Productivity
- 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED; BA/BS Degree a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID