To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Germantown, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
S&L Capture Manager
Conduent, Inc. • Germantown, MD
Posted 24 days ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world�s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it�s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning � Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Assigned to Public Sector mega deals to assist in successfully closing the units largest new clients or returning our largest current clients
- Drives the opportunity from capture decision to contract award
- Directs the preparation, approval, and execution of the capture plan, the capture schedule and the budget associated with the new business target
- Leads, motivates, and energizes internal and external team members to produce a winning solution
- Formulates, communicates, and implements an integrated capture strategy that provides a clear and defensible justification for selecting Conduent for award against competition
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to address all client requirements
- Oversees development of all proposal volumes including the cost volume; leads the Price to Win analysis and leads the cost and price development sessions
- Oversees development and execution of color review teams
- Oversees execution of all oral presentations
- Develops and presents capture management reports and briefings
- Identifies capture team and assigns capture responsibilities
- Works closely with functional departments (e.g., Contracts, Pricing, Finance, HR, etc.) to assure an integrated approach
- Delegates authority and responsibilities to ensure each project works toward the maximum potential
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Capture Management and Business Development, desired
- Industry knowledge related to Government solutions in State & Local Government, desired
- Strong Sales background, desired
- Must be comfortable with government procurement, business development/sales and proposal management
Deep knowledge of rules, regulations and idiosyncrasies of government procurement, buying practices and budget cycles
- Consistent capture experience with pursuits over $20M
- Strong ability to manage multiple subcontractors and partners throughout the bidding process
- Adaptability to changing requirements dictated by client-driven or internal factors
- Ability to successfully manage time and priorities necessary to meet critical deadlines, and be able to manage a heavy workload in a highly competitive and visible, and sometimes stressful, arena
- Familiarity with business-related mathematics and metrics
MS Suite skills – Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
up to 25%
Six Sigma a bonus
This position can be located in the following locations for the right candidate:
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.