To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Butler, PA 16003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Summer 2019 Term Engineering Co-Op
AK Steel • Butler, PA
Posted 18 days ago
AK Steel is actively seeking Engineering Co-Ops/Interns to work at our Butler, PA manufacturing facility. Working within an assigned department, students will work closely with an engineering team, providing technical, administrative, and hands on support. The Co-Ops /Interns may work on a variety of projects, applying their engineering education to real world experiences. They will learn about steel manufacturing and gain invaluable skills and industry experience.
- Conduct or lead research, analysis, and improvement projects, related to department goals.
- Co-ops will experience customer applications of steel materials, as well as skills in interacting with many professionals. These include equipment operators, engineers, managers, and customers.
- Learn one or more aspects of the steelmaking process.
- Work closely with an engineer in all aspects of their work.
- Work on and or lead a variety of projects independently.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current engineering student enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program.
- Possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral, are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.