To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Supply Chain Manager
endevis • Detroit, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in the Metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Direct Global Procurement / Supply Chain Manager.
Business units include locations North America, Europe, India and Asia
- Direct and coordinate supplier spend and budgeted savings for global plants / region based of approximately $400 Million dollars.
- Develop and qualify new global suppliers
- Establish relationships with key global suppliers.
- Manage the global sourcing of direct material components to support all our facilities.
- Lead VA/VE & Cost Savings initiatives to improve competitiveness of category spend.
- Develop and maintain benchmarking data for use in comparison of AAM current and future component costs.
- Understand world-class suppliers and markets for competitiveness and global presence/capabilities.
- Conduct technical and financial analysis of supplier quotations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Understand component requirements to ensure compliance by supply base and consistency with company standards and procedures.
5+ years working in an Automotive environment
3+ Working as a Procurement Manager or Supply Chain Manager
Experience working with budges over 250 million