Accountemps is looking for a well-organized billing clerk with strong Microsoft Office skills and an attention for detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in finance, this may be the job for you.
• Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
• Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary
• Build financial controls and procedures
• Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
To apply, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• At least 2 years of experience in an accounting clerk or billing role
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans