Job DescriptionJob summary
As a Team Leader, you will play a key role in our management culture that oversees daily department production requirements. You will be a member of our high performance team with cross-functional responsibilities, assuring quality product and customer happiness. You'll take the lead on monitoring daily production schedules, training employees, auditing on standard work procedures, and responding to production line issues. Leading and mentoring members, building production schedules, and improving processes are all a part of a Team Leader's daily task.
This position will lead teams of 10-25 employees. Our Team Leaders have good verbal and written communication skills, and are eager to work within the team to service our customers. Being a problem solver and maintaining a safe work environment are also keys to success. A new Team Leader will need to quickly establish trust throughout the facility, so previous manufacturing and leadership experience is helpful.
Things you should possess:
Other non-essential duties
- Strong math skills for calculating averages, ratios, and percentages.
- Eagerness to learn any positions needed as you become a key member of the team.
- Support safety policies and practices that apply to assigned area.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively coach team members.
- Experience with continuous improvement projects, maintaining 5S, building metrics reports, and other standard methodologies.
- Capable of obtaining a lift truck license. Ability to learn basic PM and minor machine adjustment.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal). Be self-motivated and have the ability to interpret data for corrective actions.
- Proven positive performance record in safety and attendance.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency on computer and software packages such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work with multiple and changing priorities.
- Flexible with work schedule.
Delta Faucet Company of TennesseeShift
Shift 4 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Team Leader - Evening Shift
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Team Leader - Evening Shift, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Team Leader - Evening Shift
Coaching And Mentoring