To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fallon, NV 89406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CTTR Site Manager
PAE • Fallon, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldCTTR Site Manager
The Site Manager is responsible for the performance of work and oversight of all contract matters relating to daily operations of specific site/location under this contract. The SM ensures oversees all work requirements to ensure professional and quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority. The SM manages a specific geographical site and functions to successfully support mission activities supporting all contract requirements.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides operator-level oversight of primary range functions that include scheduling missions and coordinating resources
- Direct operation of range systems and equipment, monitor missions in progress, reconstruct missions for debriefs, and document range use
- Ensure range systems are available for planned events at their respective training sites
- Monitoring cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall operating costs.
- Recommend, develop, implement, and enforce procedures/programs to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness to the program.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and government regulations.
- Designated POC in direct oversight and subcontractor management.
- Successfully manage multiple sites in geographically dispersed locations.
- 10 years of directly relevant experience managing operations in support of DOD ranges
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Naval and/or joint warfare training environments
- Experience with Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- US Citizenship, a valid US or local driver's license and US passport.
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to maintain Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to fluently read, write, speak, and understand English
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree; though additional experience may be considered in lieu of college degree.
- HS diploma or GED required.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and process improvement.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.