To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
- Nicole Knauf
- Phone: 612-252-4590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurses-LPN-Active Young Adults
BAYADA Home Health Care • Brooklyn Center, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA offers Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN):
• Strong Communication with the office staff who are available 24/7
• Insurance Benefits (Part Time and Full Time Employees)
• Weekly Pay!
• Short commute times – We match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• A valid Minnesota nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification (CPR Course offered upon hire if needed)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Adult Home Care experience is helpful, but not a must
• Excellent training is available, we provide you Trach and Vent Training!
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- One year of experience in your licensure