To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD 20850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Test and Inspect Service Sales Representative
THE KIRLIN GROUP • Rockville, MD
Posted 5 days ago
National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Group Company is currently looking for a Test and Inspect Service Sales Representative, with background in Life Safety, Fire Sprinkler, Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, and Fire Suppression to join our Rockville, Maryland Office.
The primary function of this position is to develop strong client relationships, promote and sell service agreements for commercial building systems products primarily sprinkler, fire alarm and suppression systems test and inspections. Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives. Close enough sales to meet sales plan objectives. Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers. Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support the sales plan. Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close enough sales to meet sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designed sales plan.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that National Fire Protection is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Qualification Requirements
- Education: Technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience: One to three years of sales experience with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
- Must have excellent communication skills; and have e ability to persuade and close sales.
- Must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Benefits Include
- Physical Demands
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition AssistanceAn Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
- National Fire Protection is a multifaceted, full-service fire sprinkler and life safety systems company specializing in the installation of a wide variety of automatic fire suppression and fire alarm (life safety systems) systems in special hazard applications. We are currently expanding operations and offer tremendous opportunities to individuals in the fire protection/life safety marketplace