LOCATION – HORICON, WI
PAY-RATE - $24.77/hr.
SHIFT HOURS - Employees need to be able to work any given shift as it is seniority based and specific start and end times vary by department and OT. When needed, OT can be required.
- 1st Shift – 6 AM – 2:30 PM – M-F, CST
- 2nd Shift – 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM – M-F, CST
- 3rd Shift – 9:30 PM – 7:30 PM -Sun – F, CST
- Analyzes machine failures, overhauls, dismantles, adjusts, and makes general repairs to machines, machine tools, and mechanical equipment which requires accurate alignment and fitting to close limits.
- Builds or completely rebuilds machines, machine tools, and mechanical equipment to new machine tolerances, redesigning, realigning, and making any required new or replacement parts.
- Inspects and checks machines, machine tools and mechanical equipment, makes out inspection report as to condition of same and what major repairs are necessary in the future in order to assure that repair parts are available when needed.
Types of Machines, Tools, and Equipment User or Operated:
Standard maintenance tools, precision measuring instruments, machines, machine tools, and equipment such as grinders, precision measure instruments, machines, machine tools, and equipment such as grinders, lathes, planers, shapers, dill presses, block and tackle, hoists, cranes, jacks, rollers.
- Receives general instructions from supervisor
- Work is not closely supervised
- Plans work sequence, obtains necessary tools and equipment to perform work.
- Works from prints, manufacturer’s instruction sheets or sketches as required.
- Completely overhauls complex machines.
- Operates all types of machines, and produces new or replacement parts to very close tolerances.
- Rebuilds equipment by dismantling and installing new parts, scraping and fitting to extremely close tolerance to obtain original alignment.
- Adjusts equipment for working clearances to close tolerances that are difficult to attain.
- Fits and aligns gears, shafts, wheels and attaches motors or aligns pulleys on machines, machine tools and mechanical equipment.
- Checks and inspects equipment in location and makes necessary adjustments or repairs as required.
- Oils and greases equipment rebuilt and or repaired.
- Makes out inspection reports as required.
- May also perform duties such as the following in addition to the duties listed above:
- Unload, dismantle, block, transport, and install machines, machine tools, and mechanical equipment
- Make simple assembly fixtures, build temporary dies and fixtures and prepare new, worn, or broken parts for welding or hard facing.
- Construct and install factory designed equipment such as racks, conveyors, powered conveyors, assembly fixtures, guards, and shields.
- Instruct and assist in preparation of machine foundations
- Prepare parts for welding or hard facing and perform cutting, tack welding or minor welding.
- Repairs parts by metal praying.
- Layout and fabricate sheet metal.
- Direct the work of lower trade workers.
- Lubricates and cleans equipment, cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are interested in being contacted, please submit your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply and I will be in contact as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply