As a Salesforce Manager you will be responsible to manage Salesforce teams in architecture, design, development and delivery using industry standard processes and tools. You will work with a cross-functional group of leaders both from the products and other business units to work on solutions that span the CPQ lifecycle. By leveraging your technology expertise, product and platform knowledge and enterprise level software development experience, you’ll ensure project delivery success and overall stakeholder satisfaction. You will be a leader that shapes the success of the Salesforce platform by building, coaching and growing the team, and will also shape the future of how the business leverages technology.
- Build, train and develop depth and skill of technology staff to improve the overall delivery stream and quality of the application portfolio.
- Build a best in class technical organization with engineering expertise and innovation.
- Define roadmaps, build governance, work with the engagement teams, and communicate status to senior technology and business owners.
- Develop integration strategies and techniques that maximize growth and performance.
- Ensure launch readiness, and coordinate testing, rollout, and post-launch monitoring for the platform.
- Work closely with business owners, product teams, UX and cross-functional partners to drive the product roadmap, and define requirements, scope, schedule, resourcing and milestones/tasks.
- Facilitate team discussions for solutioning, drive issues to resolution, and help identify risk mitigations.
- Enable program planning and iterative development by promoting Agile methodologies.
- Focus on the security of the platform, deliver secure architecture, and ensure that the platform is secured through providing tools, people and processes to keep the platform secure.
- Provide direction on solutions that provide for end-to-end architecture team and Salesforce cloud development team.
- Work with vendor and implementation teams to ensure that the product feature set is architected to ensure a complete digital experience.
- Negotiate features for the roadmap for Salesforce that reduce costs with customization by participating in the advisory boards for Salesforce.
- Work with the architecture team to identify management solutions for both the customer and employees working with solutions architects that work with the Salesforce platform.
- Provide direction and collaborate with the solution architecture team for the data analytics and Einstein platforms, both discovery and wave, and provide direction for both the business and technical teams to develop a solution.
- Be a visionary partnering with architects, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvements.
- Ensure business systems security and compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Bring in best practices based on your Salesforce knowledge, and work cross functionally, while evangelizing Salesforce and discovering business needs.
- Provide leadership to develop innovative solutions through bringing industry leading technology and solutions.
- Provide guidance to business leaders to gain buy in and negotiate feature functions that are viable solutions to them.
- Deliver executive presentations to CIO and Business Unit leaders on technology capabilities and enabling business value.
- Participate, contribute and collect best practices through industry level participation.
- Perform product evaluations for build versus buy decisions as needed.
- Applying best practices, managing stakeholder expectations, collaborating on solution approaches, and positioning implementations for ongoing success.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or comparable Technical Degree
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Even better if you have:
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 0058IA
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.