To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burley, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medication Tech - 003774
Highland Estates • Burley, ID
Posted 1 month ago
NOW HIRING FT/PT MEDICATION TECHS FOR NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS!
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Medication Techs/Medication Aides to join our team in our community! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones.
The Med Tech/Med Aide is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan; including providing medication management services and personal care for residents. Under the direction of the Health Services Director, the Med Tech/Med Aide may be asked to communicate with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Follow services outlined in each resident’s service plan in a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document completion of tasks delivered on a daily basis. Document any observed change of condition in accordance with local rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate between Med Techs/Med Aides about resident needs; required for consistent quality services. Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room. Manage staff under their supervision during working hours.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which includes on-going trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Provide personal care for all residents and communicates with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents under the direction of the Health Services Director.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to HIPPA policies.
- At least one year of experience in a Med Tech/Med Aide/Caregiving role or similar function, experience in Assisted Living and Memory Support is preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals, read physician orders, and match to Medication Administration Records medical professionals
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen (including marijuana).
Apply with your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!