Quality Assurance Specialist - LMS
Kelly Services is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Specialist for our cutting-edge pharmaceutical manufacturer in Bedminster, NJ. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience managing Learning Management System (LMS) platforms, analyzing and reporting usage and ensuring proper training on a daily basis. This is a 6-month contract assignment with the expectation of extension. This is a great and stable work environment for you and your family!
In this role you will:
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) platform across the organization including logistical requirements, support of the day to day and ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, analysis, and administration.
- Establish and maintain the quality management system training elements to comply with relevant regulations, company guidance/policies and relevant international standards such as ISO etc.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers on implementing quality system training processes and procedures as appropriate and work directly with all sites to ensure quality system training requirements are understood and implemented effectively.
- Provide statistics about site usage and other key metrics as requested by management and provide valuable input for continuous improvement of metrics.
- Generate standard, ad hoc, custom and scheduled reports as needed by the business. Run, download, and analyze these reports as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting LMS functionality issues. Partner with the LMS Technical Support Team in order to resolve issues expeditiously.
- Apply effective, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and competencies.
- Minimum 3 years direct pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotechnology experience, preferably in quality or regulatory affairs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a LMS Organization Administrator.
- Certification as an administrator of a Learning Management System, or demonstrated equivalent experience and expertise, is required.
- Familiarity with the regulatory requirements associated with training of personnel and training documentation (e.g., 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 211, ISO 13485).
- Effective interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
•Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance