Administrative Coordinator, Safety Alert Reporting
Provides clerical support for the administrative and business staff, including: handling confidential information, data entry, running reports, email correspondence, and electronic filing. Will also handle incoming and outgoing FedEx shipments. General knowledge of MS Office applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Word/Excel, and Power Point.
Candidate must be a team player - work well on cross functional teams, but also be comfortable working independently. Ability to multi-task across many projects under tight timelines is a must. Sense of humor, approachable, service oriented, ability to roll sleeves up and get job done. Candidate will liaise with internal and external team members across the organization. Well spoken, professional appearance, with solid writing and computer skills.
• Detail oriented; innate follow up, organizational and planning skills
• Flexible and adaptable to changes from day to day; ability to prioritize
•Strong computer skills
Familiar working in a regulated environment (document management a plus)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Travel: 0%
• Position is home office based (WCL)
• Global business experience is a plus
Attention To Detail