To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Elizabeth Knight
- Phone: 2133356626
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Seattle, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the General Superintendent you will oversee the operations, workers and subcontractors. You will be responsible for planning all phases of construction in the most efficient manner. Experience with commercial construction is required.
Our client is a well-recognized subcontractor based in Seattle, Washington with an expertise in mechanical, electrical and plumbing projects. Our client strives to continue fostering close client relationships, delivering timely projects, and growing their network in the Property and Construction Industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Demonstrate superior understanding of site logistics, safety and operations
- Ensure all health and safety rules and regulations are met
- Assist Project Executive and Project Manager in planning and executing
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures and related work rules
- Manage all subcontractor relationships
- Prepare reports and forecasts as required
- Ensure outstanding project safety, performance, timeliness, and quality control
- 5+ years of onsite experience and knowledge of the residential construction as a superintendent
- Ability to provide expertise in site logistics, safety requirements and planning processes
- At least 3 years specialized in the MEP (Mechanical, electrical and plumbing) field
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel
- Strong leadership skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience with ground up construction preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a well-developed network who strives to continue to grow their opportunities.
- Competitive pay
- Strong benefits package with paid vacations
- Headquarter in Seattle