Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
We are seeking highly talented engineers to join our collaborative work environment, help lead Salesforce development, transform our business systems, and simplify Salesforce development processes.
This opportunity requires deep application development skills, collaboration, documentation, and strong communication skills. This role is focused on creating and improving Salesforce applications and integrations that enable employees and customers to be successful on the platform.
As a member of our team, you will be technically involved in all aspects of assigned projects, including design, planning, development, and issue resolution. You will participate in the full software development lifecycle and convert business requirements into working software. Within our teams, working code is delivered continuously, and you will see your work come to life very quickly! Team members are self-driven, which allows them to determine and implement their own solutions.
LOCATION: Open to [Hoffman Estates IL], [Portland OR], or [Austin TX]
- Experience developing custom applications within Salesforce.com (SFDC) using Apex and Lightning
- Experience in creating Salesforce unit test creation for test coverage before deployments
- Experience with the Configuration/Administration of Salesforce.com
- Experience in migrating Salesforce configuration changes from Sandbox to Production environments
- Integration experience with other Salesforce applications (AppExchange) and external systems
- Skill in the use of Salesforce APIs (SOAP and REST web services) to integrate with external systems
- Solid understanding of best practices, development processes, and methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple business leaders to complete projects quickly
- General knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum experience a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with Release Management in Salesforce (SFDX is a plus)
- Creative application design skills
- Ability to leverage the Force.com platform
- Desire to learn new technologies and keep skills current
- Ability to function as a team lead or scrum master
- Knowledge of governor limits and Salesforce order of execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Object Oriented Programming
- Apex Classes, Controllers, Extensions, Triggers, Handlers
- Salesforce APIs and Integrations
- Salesforce SOAP/REST web services
- External SOAP/REST web services using the Salesforce API
- Batch Apex
- Schedulable Apex
- Salesforce Configuration (Users, Permissions, Objects, Fields, Automation - such as Flow, etc.)
- Database - SOQL and SOSL
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.