We are seeking an Advanced IT Systems Analyst to support our client's Finance and Accounting organizations. This role will provide functional and technical experience in all aspects of SAP ECC core modules especially FICO, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Treasury. This role will be the primary support in these areas and their related integrations. Responsibilities will include system configuration and support, integration design and development, system enhancement design and development, issue resolution, project management and process improvement. The successful candidate will work closely with the business to understand their goals and ensure Marathon's SAP system and related Finance and Accounting systems are aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Maintain, enhance, and provide upgrade support for SAP FICO, TR, AP, and AR modules based on business requirements. Support related Finance and Accounting applications and integrations.
- Serve as a liaison between Finance and Accounting and Treasury groups, with IT to gather requirements, prioritize work, manage development, perform testing, and migrate changes to production.
- Collaborate with both IT and Finance and Accounting and Treasury team members in a dynamic team environment.
- Design, develop, implement and support enhancements and integrations related to SAP finance modules.
- Serve as a technical liaison to applicable vendors and banks supporting SAP interfaces and data integrations.
- Document the workflows of existing processes to identify and recommend process and system improvements.
- Act as the IT project manager as needed.
- Ensure compliance of related audit controls for supported systems.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in MIS, Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- 7 years' experience in SAP including 5 years in SAP FI modules support and 5 years ABAP development desired
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Advanced Business Application Programming (Abap)
- Sap Erp
- Management Information Systems
- Sap Fi/Co
- Systems Analysis