To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Michael Baker International • Cleveland, OH
Posted 5 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting services dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker International is seeking a Transportation Intern student to support our Surface Transportation Department on a variety of design projects for our Cleveland, OH location. The individual will learn the profession as duties are performed.
• Prepare engineering related calculations; develop drawings and visual aids
• Assist Project Managers and Engineers with various tasks
• Draft details and make minor CAD revisions
• Work under the supervision of a Project Manager or a senior level team member
• Assist with data collection, input, verification, and manipulation
• Work as a summer intern and/or a summer through fall co-op
• Currently enrolled in good academic standing and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering at an accredited University or College; minimum of 1 year of coursework completed
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• College level engineering courses in Civil Engineering
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office; Adobe Acrobat and CADD experience is preferred