To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Jonathan Greeley
- Phone: 415-733-7530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 1 month ago
$1B Technology Company in Silicon Valley is seeking an energetic Senior Accountant with a positive attitude. This position will support intercompany transactions and will require excellent communication skills.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Communicate with sister-companies to ensure intercompany entries eliminate at the corporate level.
- Ensure charges received from and billed to sister companies are appropriate and recorded accurately.
- Understand and record complex intercompany transactions which can be P&L or Capital at various levels of the consolidated entity.
- Understand, record, and reconcile transactions for joint ventures.
- Produce and input various journal entries into Financial Systems.
- Assist in analyzing and reviewing general ledger accounts through preparation of monthly reconciliations,
- Perform a variety of routine accounting duties such as gathering and compiling accounting data for financial statements and other reports.
- Produce and input various journal entries
- Prepare various deliverables to support the preparation of the financial statements and/or quarterly reporting
- Assist with any other ad hoc projects, analysis or analytics as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and minimize inefficiencies by coordinating with counterparts at sister-companies
- Ability to maintain good rapport with vendors, consultants and employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- Must have a 3 years of relevant Accounting experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working in medium or large ERP systems preferred (not required)
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me directly at jonathan.greeley@randstadusacom.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.